Monday, February 8, 2010

If Im 6 Weeks Pregnant When Did I Conceive If I'm Due On October 29Th When Did I Conceive? Read My Story.?

If I'm due on October 29Th when did i conceive? read my story.? - if im 6 weeks pregnant when did i conceive

I was with my BF .. A 2007we are confronted in December last year over. So I decided to speak someyone new and this time as trade intamate i remmember get exactly what we did on 25 December with the protection. Daughter not to this day it was. begin after.by dawn on 2 January I was in control of my BF in a reconstituted together a yess we have almost every day, a combined January febuary I almost found myself in 3D of the week 4 to 6 weeks pregnant so I would like, if c concives I know if my baby is not that the other guys, I am now 5 months Instant Message 4 days, from 29 October, when u about these things, let me me know I do not know to ask ur opinion, my Cuse doc.at this momment im waiting 4 go to my doctor, but I would ask only one head on this, I B 4 U. Thanks 4 reading Oh, please excuse my spelling.

6 comments:

Juicy Due 10/28/08 with a BOY! said...

My due date is 10/28/08. My last period was 01/22/08 I'm pretty normal cycle of 28 days. My view is likely time to February 2 7 February failed to ovulate any time during the week and have had sex about 3 times that (week sperm lives inside you for 1-4 days) life of eggs 24-48 hours.

That being said since 10/29/08 due date is not a day behind me, then I would read as follows:

If you are within a month to almost normal ovulation cycle opportunities during the week of 02.03-02.08 certain not anywhere near the 25th December unless you do not have time in January, then it would follow, and no expiration date 10/29/08. So, in my opinion, your child is father of the man with Jan after the 2nd. Hope this helps.

FYI - the doctor and most online calculators Account Closing Date you become pregnant on the first day of your last period, so that hopefully helps you make the appointments. Example: For 6 weeks of pregnancy your baby is only 4 weeks of pregnancy, butmainly because he really knows the exact time of ovulation, they have only 40 weeks after the last day of his first term.

TiFFys Ethan Andrew 120808 said...

Look at this site:
http://www.pregnancy.org/pregnancycalend ...
Create your due date Fillin dclick one calendar, it should have all the information you need for pregnancy!
Good luck and congratulations!

PS This is the, what I found:
Design Date: 5 February 2008
Date: 29 October 2008

Me, again said...

I probably would not have been concieved in January, December. Good luck, I hope that everything goes well, and make sure that a paternity test after the baby is born.

acidBURN said...

If there is a question of who is the father, only a DNA paternity test can give a definitive answer.

:) said...

They thought in January.

E E said...

They were conceived in late January early February

Post a Comment