Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tarts Last Yankee What To Do With My Candle From My Candle Warmer?

What to do with my Candle from my Candle warmer? - tarts last yankee

I have the greatest size of Yankee Candle in a hot candle and has many hours in the last 6 months and now has no odor, but .... The candle has burned ever solo .... heated. .. I think I will not .... I throw trying to break into small pieces to make something like a cake or a Yankee be meaningless ..... I hold out the candle and leave you somewhere cuz it always feels a little when I am around him.

What should I do?

2 comments:

wasacon said...

I do it all the time. Finally, I stopped to graze around the heater, because I do not want to vomit all the wax. I know what you can do to restore smell, too. Sometimes burn, to the parts of the chips in the pot candle more.

awwwKELLY thank you, how beautiful! have a good friend.

Kelly said...

I agree, because that is exactly what I do! shes smart! listen to his>:)

Post a Comment