Sunday, February 28, 2010

Naturally Fade Broken Capillaries I Used Shwarzkopf Hair Dye On My Hair And The Roots Have Gone ORANGEY. I'm Naturally Blonde. HELP XxX?

I used shwarzkopf hair dye on my hair and the roots have gone ORANGEY. I'm naturally blonde. HELP XxX? - naturally fade broken capillaries

I went to my hairdresser and she put a white blonde child in the roots of orange for a short break. Thats nothing to help. My natural color is pretty easy to medium blonde, but plan on the baby Bleech color, but of course not!

Anyway, now I'm stuck with this cheap lol, seems tacky. And I do not know, I think they look better than my natural color starts to cross, but the comparison is too dark, fake shades. Any suggestion, perhaps under the light? Are the orange tones disappear in your hair? Please help:)

No comments:

Post a Comment