Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Lip Diseases Pictures Need Help: Small Bumps Below Lip? ?

Need help: Small bumps below lip? ? - lip diseases pictures

Yesterday evening, I noticed little bumps under my lip, but it was dark, it was not the vision of the situation. I applied pressure on them this morning and I saw the photos online to try, the possibilities of what could be reduced. I think the wounds may be small, but it may be possible to have for me a certain type of herpes? My girlfriend and I had no sexual contact with another person before others (and no), no lie. Besides, I have no other symptoms of herpes (fever, difficulty in eating, swollen glands, headache ...), and I had no contact with someone who has a disease.

These are two photos I reduced my skills:
http://www.acnenaturalremedies.com/image ...
https: / / services.epnet.com / GetImage.aSPX ...

Somebody has an input?
Are there other causes that could have a (additional) for cold sores?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I year
their SUCKS

something that can happen is that you can leave a trace

the only way to not get the mark consists of the acquisition
FINAFTA I think it is written
I told them, cold sores
because I kept a cold day, or, as in the autumn

For me once a year

nothing to do, or you have a brand that is rapidly disappearing

It can also, however, not affect ichyy

thats all i know

have a happy new year. =]



http://ferdelpromotions.com/images/produ ...

total adult elective
and helped me in my mouth

PPL, for some, for others it is not

Ohh, and perhaps it would explode
a liquid that comes out and put tAnd do not touch that finafta

Post a Comment